- Completed initial public offering (IPO) on September 23, 2004 at a split adjusted price of $8.67
- Since IPO, we have expanded from 66 branches in 12 states and 3 Canadian provinces to a current footprint of 589 locations in all 50 states and 6 Canadian provinces
- We have grown through a combination of new branch openings, market share gains and more than 40 acquisitions
- Acquisition strategy has included two companies each with revenues greater than $1 billion annually: Roofing Supply Group (RSG) on October 1, 2015, and Allied Building Products on January 2, 2018
- In FY17, rolled out Beacon Pro+, an innovative e-commerce portal that enables customers 24/7 access to place orders, view pricing and product information, and pay bills online
Beacon is the largest publicly traded distributor of residential and commercial roofing materials and complementary building products in the United States and Canada.
We are the 2nd largest roofing products distributor in North America, and the 4th largest distributor of wallboard and acoustical ceiling tile in the U.S.
Our roofing product lines address the full range of contractors’ needs for both residential and non-residential roofing projects. Within our complementary products offering, we sell a broad range of exterior and interior building products including siding, windows, doors, decking, trim, solar, waterproofing, insulation, wallboard and ceiling tile.
Our branch-based operating model enables us to capitalize on our local leadership’s extensive knowledge of each market served. In this way, we effectively tailor product offerings and services to customer needs while benefiting from purchasing, information technology, credit and other resources and efficiencies of a national distribution organization.
We provide our customers with a comprehensive array of value-added services which distinguishes us from our competition. We have earned our reputation through our highly dedicated and skilled employees, professionalism and high-quality service.
INVESTOR RELATIONS CONTACTS
Vice President, Finance & Treasurer
Tel. (571) 306-7501
Tel. (901) 232-2737
Press ReleasesJan 18, 2019
Press ReleasesJan 2, 2019