- When was Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (BRS) incorporated?
- BRS was formed when the investment firm Code Hennessey and Simmons acquired a controlling interest in Beacon Sales Company in September 1997. Beacon Sales Company has continuously been in the commercial roofing business since 1928.
- When did BRS go public? At what price? How many shares were issued in the initial public offering (IPO)?
- BRS went public in September 22, 2004, selling 13.5 million shares of common stock at an initial public offering (IPO) share price of $13.50 ($8.67 per share adjusted for the May 2006 stock split).
- Who were the underwriters for the BRS IPO?
- The underwriters of the offering were J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- Where does BRS' shares trade and what is the ticker symbol?
- BRS' shares are traded on the NASDAQ National Market under the ticker symbol "BECN". View our Stock Information page for current and historical stock information.
- What is a transfer agent and how do I contact them?
- Computershare Trust Company is BRS' transfer agent. They are responsible for maintaining all records of registered stockholders (including change of address, telephone number and name), canceling or issuing stock certificates, and resolving problems related to lost, destroyed or stolen certificates.
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
350 Indiana Street
Golden, CO 80401
- How do I get an investor packet?
- You may request an investor packet using our Document Request page in the Investor Relations section of our website.